Friday, April 8, 2011

Meet Madame Presner Cazeau



My name is Madame Presner Cazeau and I am married and have six children. I am Haitian. I am the person who is responsible to wash the clothes and I am a hard worker. I work hard for my six babies to send them to school. They are all in school. My oldest son is 28 years old, this boy wants to work for the clinic but it is not possible because it is work for women. The other children are 26, 24, 22, 20 and the last 18. My first four babies were born at home and the last two at the hospital.I like the clinic because the clinic is her work. When I was younger life was easier but like all things it has changed and it is more expensive to live.


My dream is to work to find money to build a house. I rent a house that is made of metal, I pay 3000. Haitian money every year. My husband left me with all our children. I work hard. I need help.

by Madame Presner Cazeau

No comments: